Submissions are closed
As of July 11th, we have closed submissions due receiving over 500 submissions for our next issue, which will be out early November.
Submissions will open again April 1, 2021 in the following areas:
- Short Fiction – up to 5000 words; or 3 flash pieces up to 1000 words.
- Novel Chapter- up to 5000 words.
- Creative Nonfiction – up to 5000 words; or 3 flash essays up to 1000 words.
- Poetry – up to 3 poems per document.
- Cover-art- high resolution please.
We are also interested in essays on the writing life and/or critical essays to include on the TPR blog.
We only accept unpublished work. Simultaneous submissions are welcome, but the editors request you inform them if the work is accepted elsewhere.
You may submit up to one piece per genre. Please wait for a response before submitting anything else.
Submitters generally receive a response by the late summer. Publication date is early Fall.
We can’t wait to read your work!
The Editors, Vivian Bikulege and Ferguson Williams
NOTE: If you have been published by TPR in the past, please wait two years before submitting again.